By saying the words “GAUDÍ”; “our”; “us” or “we” we refer to the owner of the website, that is, EXPERTUS GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS TURÍSTICOS, S.L., with Spanish Identification Number: B67209437 and registered office address in 62-64 Gran Via Carlos III, in Barcelona (PC: 08028), Spain. By the word “you” we refer to the user/visitor of our website.
All the personal data you have provided us with will be treated in a data file property of:
EXPERTUS GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS TURÍSTICOS, S.L., with Spanish Identification Number: B67209437 and registered office address in 62-64 Gran Via Carlos III, in Barcelona (PC: 08028), Spain.
We inform you that the data you have provided us, which is included in this document, will not be transferred under any circumstances without your prior express authorization. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you expressly authorize the transfer of such data to companies that are part of the EXPERTUS group whose updated list is on the official website www.expertus.es.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that in our condition of Personal Data Controller, we accomplish all the duties and obligations established in the current legislation on data protection, that is, the Organic law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the General Regulation 1720/2007 developing the Organic law; both coexisting at the same time with the Directive 95/46/CE, repealed by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 entering into force on May, 2018.
The purposes of the mentioned treatment are:
- The management, study and resolution of any query you might have.
- The sending of GAUDÍ’s activity; products and services; similar to the ones you have already hired from us or might want to hire from now on. The information received might be adapted to your personal profile and interests.
- The sending of customer satisfaction surveys or any other document to audit the quality of GAUDÍ services.
- The sending of general informative communications or other communications concerning events or activities organized by GAUDÍ.
- Any other treatment based upon our legitimate interest, or established by Law.
Nevertheless, we reserve the right to collect data for other purposes not described in the previous points, for which you will be requested to express consent explicitly.
We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access; rectification; automated individual decision-making and cancellation as well as the right to object; to erasure and to data portability either by writing a letter to the above-mentioned business address or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to facilitate; document; keep a record and expedite the processing of your previous rights, we will send you a form that must be completed and returned together with the requested documentation.
We inform you that your personal data will be kept for a period of four (4) years’ time since our last interaction happens.