TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.- IDENTIFYING DATA:
In compliance with the duty of information contained in the 10th article of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Ecommerce, of July the 11th, below, the following data is reflected; The company that owns the website is EXPERTUS GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS TURÍSTICOS, S.L. (hereinafter “EXPERTUS” or “GAUDÍ” indistinctly), registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 46410, Page 79, Section 8, Sheet 519062, with registered office at Gran Vía Carlos III nº 62-64, of Barcelona (CP 08028), Spain, and with NIF No. B67209437.
The term “we”, “us”, “our” and the use of the first person of the plural, refers to GAUDÍ.
The term “you”, “your” or “user” refers to the guest who accesses our website, who accepts, from the moment of said access and/or use of the site, the Terms and Conditions here reproduced. We will refer to the user as visitor when the user already bought the tickets and visits the museum.
The user entering this website, can learn about the work of Gaudí, as well as make the purchase of tickets to access the museum and contemplate the works of Gaudí, including meeting the artist in person, virtually visiting the Crypt of the Colony Güell.
3.- USE OF THE WEBSITE:
This website is offered free of charge, “whenever possible”, and “as it is”. GAUDÍ reserves the right to restrict, suspend or cancel, without prior notice and at any time, the access to the website, a part of it or any specific functionality included in the site. Likewise, GAUDÍ reserves the right to freely withdraw any content hosted on it.
The users undertake to use the website correctly in accordance with the Law and these Terms and Conditions. The user will be liable to GAUDÍ or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation and/or may constitute a crime.
It is expressly forbidden to use the website for harmful purposes of goods or interests of GAUDÍ or of third parties; or that in any way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of GAUDÍ or from third parties.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and general use, as well as for the sale of tickets. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither GAUDÍ nor any third party offers any guarantee as to the accuracy, punctuality, performance, integrity or adequacy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. For clarification purposes, once the contract with the user is formalized in accordance with the 6th clause below, GAUDI guarantees the accuracy, punctuality, performance, integrity and adequacy of the purchased ticket.
- The use of any information or materials contained in this website is at your own risk, for which GAUDÍ will not be responsible. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website is tailored to your specific needs. All without prejudice to the obligations of GAUDI subsequent to the formalization of the contract with the user in accordance with 6th clause below.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer more information. This does not mean that we agree with the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The sub-domain of ticket sales will be considered, for all purposes, part of this website.
- You cannot create a link to this page from another website or document without notifying GAUDÍ in advance and in writing.
- All the information that is provided by the user through the ticket/s sales form of the website must be true. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data they communicate and will keep the information provided to GAUDÍ perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user.
Our website is adapted for its use on mobile devices, so it is possible that the presentation and content of the different mobile applications do not match or are identical to the website or to the different websites.
5.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
All the contents of this website, included but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), are the intellectual or industrial property of GAUDÍ or have the authorization of the owner of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, these without being understood to be assigned to any user on the exploitation rights recognized by the regulations in force regarding intellectual property, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the website.
The trademarks, trade names, or logos are property of GAUDÍ or have the authorization of the owner of the rights of intellectual and industrial property; the access to the website cannot be understood as to attribute to the user any right over the abovementioned trademarks, trade names, logos and/or any other rights. It should not be interpreted, under any circumstances, that any of the contents of this website could mean the granting of any authorization or right to use any of the trademarks incorporated into the page. Its use, outside the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. GAUDÍ will defend its intellectual or/and industrial property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Nevertheless, at your own risk, the user may download or make copies of such elements exclusively for personal use, provided that it does not infringe any of the intellectual or industrial property rights of GAUDÍ. In particular, you cannot alter, modify or delete them totally or partially.
It is forbidden to reproduce all or part of the website for commercial profit purposes, as well as modify its contents in any way or incorporate them into any other work, publication or website, without the prior, express and written authorization of GAUDÍ.
6.- ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT:
The information provided and the details contained in this website do not constitute an offer to sell, but rather an offer to buy us the ticket(s). The purchase of the tickets shall not constitute a binding contract until our final acceptance. When you order more than one ticket, your order will include a series of offers for each service individually.
You make an offer to acquire us an entry (your “Order”) by fulfilling the phased process of the website, which is explained below:
- Click on the “Tickets” button at the top right of the page.
- Click on the “Buy” button at the bottom right of the page.
- Select the number of people and tickets you want to purchase and click “Continue.”
- Redeem your promotions, if applicable, and click “Continue.”
- Enter your personal data, as well as your credit card information to proceed with the payment, and click on “Pay”.
- Once you select the option “Pay” you will be redirected to the platform of the financial institution. Follow the payment instructions. When the purchase process is finished you will receive an email with the tickets.
- Once you have received the ticket(s), you can either print it/them or download it/them to your mobile phone, you must bring it/them in either way on the day of the visit, since the QR code that appears in it/them is necessary for the entrance. Your ticket will be either the printed document or the document that appears on the screen, showing it in the entry before carrying out the visit.
7.- USER OBLIGATIONS DURING THE VISIT:
The acquisition of the ticket(s) entail the obligatory fulfillment of a series of requirements by the user, as it is a museum space, the acquisition of the tickets require the full acceptance by the user of the regulations of the Diocesan Museum of Barcelona.
- The visitor must have a proper behavior and dress appropriately during the visit.
- The visitor must keep the ticket throughout the visit.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them.
- The visitor must comply with the instructions of the museum staff and security personnel.
- The visitor will try not to use the mobile phone inside the museum, and use a low voice volume to better enjoy the collection and respect other visitors.
- If the visitor has any questions, as well as any suggestion that may be considered pertinent, they should contact the customer service staff.
To ensure the conservation of the artworks as well as the safety of the visitors, it is not allowed:
- To take photos or videos with flash. It is also not allowed to use tripods or selfie sticks. Likewise, it is reported that for photographs with a commercial purpose, a permit must be requested to the Museum Management.
- Smoking, eating or drinking inside the museum premises.
- The entry of domestic animals, except recognized assistance dogs.
- The entry of bags, backpacks or packages which measure more than 20 x 20 cm as well as the introduction of umbrellas or sharp objects.
- The use of folding chairs nor chair-type canes or similar inside the rooms, without given authorization.
- To touch the artworks, their supports, the showcases and the informative signage.
Users are informed that the capacity of the museum is limited and we reserve the right of admission.
8.- REFUSAL TO PROCESS A SERVICE:
We reserve the right to temporarily or indefinitely suspend the functionalities of this website at any time and/or to remove or modify any material or content thereof. Although we will do our best to always process all the tickets, there may be exceptional circumstances (according to what is included in the 13th clause below) that oblige us to refuse the purchase of the ticket(s). We will not be liable to you or to any third party for refusing to buy the tickets, removing or modifying any material or content on the website.
9.- RETURN POLICY:
The ticket(s) can be used by the user one time within 1 year from the purchase date.
If for any reason the user cannot access the museum with the ticket(s) purchased through this website, he/she may decide between choosing another day of his/her preference or may return the ticket(s), provided that any of these circumstances concur:
- If there is an incident with the access to the museum or there is full capacity, in which case the full refund of the entrance fee(s) will be refunded.
- In the event that you cannot access one of the spaces in the museum, the user can decide if he/she wants to visit the museum another day in which the space that was affected no longer is.
The refund of the amount will be made by the same method that was used in the purchase of the tickets (cash, card, etc.).
10.- PRICE AND PAYMENT:
The price of the ticket(s) will be the one stipulated in each moment on our website, except in case of manifest error. Although we try to make sure that all prices listed on the page are correct, errors can occur. If we discover an error in the ticket(s) you already have purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be able to choose between re-confirm the purchase with the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, the purchase will be assumed to be cancelled and we will reimburse the amounts that have been paid. We will not be obliged to sell you the ticket(s) at the wrong lower price (even though we have sent the ticket(s) to your email, having confirmed the order) if the error in the price is obvious and unambiguous and could reasonably have been recognized by you as an incorrect price. The prices of this website include VAT. The prices can change in any moment, but (unless the abovementioned) the possible changes will not affect the ticket(s) that have been already purchased.
11.- WRITTEN COMUNICATIONS:
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications that we send to you have to be in writing. By using this website, you agree that most communications with us will be electronic. We will contact you by email or we will provide information by posting news on this website. For contractual purposes, you consent to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we send to you electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
The notifications that you send to us should preferably be sent through our email email@example.com. In accordance with the provisions of the preceding clauses, the ticket(s) will be sent to the email address that has been provided in the data collection form when purchasing the ticket(s). It will be understood that the notifications have been received and have been correctly made at the moment they are posted on our website, 24 hours after sending an email.
13.- EVENTS OUT OF OUR CONTROL:
We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations that we assume under these Terms and Conditions, whose cause is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other protest measures.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (whether declared or not) or threat or war preparations.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees/ordinances, legislation, regulations or government restrictions where the museum or other governments are located and that affect the museum or the site.
It will be understood that our compliance with the obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended during the period in which the Cause of Force Majeure continues, and the term to fulfill our obligation will be extended. We will use all reasonable means for the Cause of Force Majeure to end or to find a solution by means of which we can fulfill our obligations under this document despite the Force Majeure Cause.
We reserve the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications that we consider appropriate in this website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in this website.
We will pursue the breach of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any inappropriate use of our website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law for all these possible breaches.
16.- APLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
The relationship between us and the user will be governed by the current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the user.